- What is your Communicable Disease Plan (formerly COVID-19 Safety Plan)?
- We will be developing our plan in accordance with the most up-to-date guidelines laid out by the local and provincial health authorities. Once that plan is finalized, it will be available on our website and shared with ticket holders in advance via email.
- What will the regulations be like?
- Our communicable disease plan will lay out all of our new regulations and health & safety protocols. We will share it on our website and email it to ticket buyers to be reviewed in advance of attending.
- Will I need to bring a mask with me?
- As per the current Guidelines set by the BC Public Health Office (BC PHO), masks are recommended in indoor public settings for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated. We understand that some people may choose to continue to wear a mask after they’re fully vaccinated and we will support them. At the time of the event, we ask everyone to follow the current recommendations advised by the local public health authority. We will share any updates on our website and with ticket buyers via email.
- Do I need to prove I’ve been vaccinated?
- We encourage everyone who is able to be vaccinated to do so for the health and safety of our communities. As per the current BC PHO Guidelines, we are not required to ask event-goers to provide proof of vaccination. Please be advised however, that vaccine regulations or our internal policies around providing proof of vaccination may change by the time of the event. Providing a safe event environment for all of our stakeholders is our number one priority; we will share all updates on our website and with ticket holders via email.
- Why is the event smaller this year?
- Health and safety is our number one priority. We want to ensure a fun and safe environment for all of our stakeholders as we make our return to live events.
- Why are tickets priced the way they are?
- Tickets are priced in a manner that reflects the quality of food, beverage, entertainment and service you can expect at Brewery & The Beast. Our tickets are priced to ensure the event is sustainable to produce year after year, and we have increased our ticket prices to match the growing expense of producing Brewery & The Beast under the current conditions. Many factors and considerations dictate ticket prices, such as: infrastructure, labour & equitable wages, rental equipment, health and safety, number of attendees, inflation, event improvements and enhancements, new activations and attractions, etc. This year’s price is indicative of all of these factors, and ultimately, the elevated food, beverage and live entertainment you will receive.
- What happens in the event of a COVID-19 related postponement?
- We will reschedule the event to take place on June 26, 2022.
- Are tickets refundable?
- Tickets are non-refundable. In the event of a COVID-19 related postponement, tickets will be honoured for our ‘rain out date’ to be held on June 26, 2022.
- If you are unable to attend the event for any reason, your ticket can be transferred to another person through our ticketing platform. This service is available leading up to, and on the day of the event. Further information on transferring tickets is available here.
For more information on BC’s Restart Plan, please visit: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restart
Last updated: July 5, 2021